Camp Evergreen enriches the lives of children and adults with cognitive and other disabilities, as well as the lives of their families and care-providers, by offering accessible, compassion-driven, respite care, day services, and summer camp programming.
- Get those summer applications in ASAP…some of the sessions are nearly full!
- Effective January 1st, 2018, fees are as follows:
- Summer Camp: $200.00/week…$300/week for non-Sheboygan residents.
- Weekend Respite: $150/weekend ($225 for 3-day weekends)
- Special Event Weekends will be priced by event.
- Partial and/or full camperships (scholarships) may be available for those who meet the criteria established by our board of directors. Living Life with Autism scholarships will not be available this year.