Camp Evergreen enriches the lives of children and adults with cognitive and other disabilities, as well as the lives of their families and care-providers, by offering accessible, compassion-driven, respite care, day services, and summer camp programming.
- Summer applications are out and should have arrived by now. Please contact me if yours has not been received.
- Effective June 1st, 2017, fees are as follows:
- Summer Camp: $175.00/week
- Weekend Respite: $150/weekend ($225 for 3-day weekends)
- Special Event Weekends will be priced by event.
- Partial and/or full camperships (scholarships) will be available for those who meet the criteria established by our board of directors. Information on how to request a campership will be included with the application.